The air in your home may
be making you sick.
Dryer Vent Cleaning | Dryer Lint Cleaner
Dryer Vent Cleaning Keeps Your Family Safe and Sound
Did you know that clothes dryers are the cause of more than 15,000 fires in the U.S. every year? Don’t put your home and family at risk. Schedule dryer vent cleaning services with Thornton today to ensure your vents are free from obstructions that can cause a catastrophic fire in your home. Plus, you’ll gain other benefits, like energy efficiency and greater performance from your dryer.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Services—Here Are Some Warning Signs You May Need It:
- Clothes take longer to dry or are hotter than usual at the end of the cycle
- The dryer keeps shutting off before the drying cycle completes
- There’s lint visible behind the dryer
- Outside vent damper doesn’t move when the dryer is on
- Birds enter the outside vent entrance
4 Reasons to Clean Your Dryer Vents
- Reduce the risk of a devastating fire in your home
- Clothes will dry faster
- You’ll save money on energy costs
- Your dryer will last longer
Call the NATE Certified professionals at 847-905-1608 to schedule your in-home appointment. We’ll get your dryer vents clean to reduce risks in the home and save you money.