Thornton knows what you
need to stay comfortable.
Furnace Repair | Heating Repair
Choosing your heating system provider is an important decision. Here’s why Thornton is your best choice.
Most heating systems have a lifetime of 10 to 20 years. As your equipment gets older, its efficiency can decrease dramatically. Thornton Heating Service offers the quality new installation or heating repair services you need for home comfort and greater efficiency.
- A free in-home consultation with a heating specialist
- A selection of quality, energy-efficient heating systems that meets your comfort preferences, lifestyle, and budget
- Help in determining the right equipment to meet the unique needs of your home
- A convenient way to pay for your installation through our flexible financing options available with approved credit
- Full factory warranties on all equipment and labor
- NATE Certified professional work
Furnace Repair & Heating Service Areas:
- Furnace Repair Buffalo Grove IL
- Furnace Repair Evanston IL
- Furnace Repair Libertyville IL
- Furnace Repair Skokie IL
- Furnace Repair Wilmette IL
New Furnace Installation for Your Home
Want to conserve energy and save money? As much as half of the energy used in your home goes to heating and cooling. New residential heating systems are designed to provide you with high-efficiency warmth. Since your comfort system is most likely the single biggest use of energy in your home, a properly designed and installed heating system will have the biggest impact on your monthly costs.
Looking at upgrading or replacing your existing system?
Here’s why you should upgrade now. Some of the ways a poorly functioning system can impact you and your home include:
- High monthly utility bills that really add up
- An uncomfortable environment
- The potential for corrosion resulting in carbon monoxide leaks
Contact The Heating Experts
Call us at 847-905-1608 to schedule your in-home appointment today. We offer a full line of heating units, services, and tips to help your home stay comfortable all winter long.