Trane 80% Communicating Furnaces Upflow and Downflow
The Trane XC80 utilizes communicating technology for the ultimate comfort and greater efficiency than standard 80% AFUE furnaces. A variable speed motor with two-stage heating evenly warms your home while reducing noise and energy consumption. The unique advanced ComfortLink™ II feature allows the XC80 furnace to constantly calibrate itself for peak efficiency and performance year after year.
Every Trane gas forced air furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XC80 two-stage furnace includes:
- ComfortLink™ II communicating capability
- Communicating user interface
- Variable-speed blower motor
- Two-stage gas heat
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R™
- Durable silicon nitride hot surface igniter
- Multi-port, in-shot burners
- One-piece aluminized steel heat exchanger with no welds
- 24-volt fuse to protect controls
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- Convertible to horizontal, left or right
- Compatible with ERV, humidifier and air cleaner
Trane First-Rate Warranties
Your investment in a Trane furnace is well protected with limited warranties on the heat exchanger and functional parts.
- 10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON FUNCTIONAL PARTS WITH REGISTRATION*
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY ON THE HEAT EXCHANGER WITH REGISTRATION*
- OPTIONAL EXTENDED WARRANTIES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE. EXTENDED WARRANTIES CAN PAY FOR LABOR AND OTHER COSTS NOT COVERED BY THE MANUFACTURER’S LIMITED WARRANTY.
* Registered Limited Warranty terms are available when you register within 60 days of installation, otherwise Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply. Base Limited Warranty information on specific products can be found on Trane.com. Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply. An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
Thornton Heating Service, Inc. wants you to get the most for your money so we do our best to give you all the applicable rebates on qualifying systems that are available. Rebates from ComEd, Nicor or North Shore Gas/Peoples Energy.
To see the available rebates click the following links: