Ameristar 95% Two-stage Furnace Upflow and Downflow
The 95% AFUE model from Ameristar offers the value many have come to expect from Ameristar with exceptional efficiency. The variable two-stage indoor system delivers consistent airflow that results in improved energy-efficiency and comfort, along with better control and quieter operation as well.
These high-efficiency furnaces are built with the flexibility to fit many different installation situations, making them a smart choice for many heating needs. The intelligent combination of essential features, effective output, and affordable prices make these units an ideal furnace unit for many homes. The features include:
- Highly efficient performance at up to 95% AFUE
- Flexible heating with natural gas or propane
- Durable, aluminized steel heat exchangers conduct heat with greater efficiency than other options
- Galvanized steel cabinets resist corrosion
- Adaptable designs ensure the right fit for your home
- Variable speed indoor systems maintain constant and consistent airflow that improves comfort and efficiency in your home
10-year registered limited warranty, 20-year limited heat exchanger warranty;* 5-year base limited warranty, 20-year limited heat exchanger warranty
Thornton Heating Service, Inc. wants you to get the most for your money so we do our best to give you all the applicable rebates on qualifying systems that are available. Rebates from ComEd, Nicor or North Shore Gas/Peoples Energy.
To see the available rebates click the following links: