Thornton Heating knows
what you need to
Air Conditioning Preventative Maintenance
You want reliable and dependable performance from your cooling system when the weather outside is scorching. Thornton Heating Service has the technical experience to keep your equipment running smoothly all year long. If it is emergency service that you need, we are available to help you 24/7. But the key to avoiding a problem in the first place is a program of regular and preventive maintenance.
Air Conditioning Service and Maintenance
Regular air conditioning service appointments will protect your A/C unit from many of the common mechanical problems that can lead to breakdowns and a shortened lifespan. During a service appointment, all of the following will be completed:
- Safety inspection to ensure that the unit is working properly.
- Cleaning of condenser line and all fans.
- Lubrication of fans and other mechanical components.
- Replacement or cleaning of AC filters.
- Replenishment or replacement of refrigerants.
- Testing and calibration to ensure optimal performance and efficiency.
Air Conditioning Preventative Maintenance Service Areas:
- Air Conditioning Evanston IL
- Air Conditioning Skokie IL
- Air Conditioning Wilmette IL
- Air Conditioning Libertyville IL
- Air Conditioning Grayslake IL
Also, please be sure to follow the manufacturer-recommended maintenance schedule for your particular unit. If you are unsure of the schedule you should use, your licensed HVAC dealer will be happy to provide you with that information.