Thornton Heating knows
what you need to
Air Conditioner Sales and Installation
From the top of the line, Energy Star rated Trane XLi to the economical, environmentally responsible air conditioners; Thornton Heating Services offers a wide array of air conditioners to match any home and any budget. With 55 years in the industry, 100% satisfaction guarantees, and the most experienced HVAC professionals in the industry, Thornton Heating Services will help you find the perfect unit to meet your air conditioning needs.
NEW INSTALLATION & REPAIR
Save money and conserve energy with the latest cooling technology. Let our experts design a high-efficiency heating, air conditioning and air quality system for you.
Avoid problems and keep your system running smoothly and efficiently all year round. Plus, you’ll get the most out of your investment with the Guardian program.
We’re here to help at anytime. But sometimes an issue might be a small thing or a setting. Before calling for emergency service, click here to read some quick tips to check.
Quick tips to check before you call
My Air Conditioning Isn't Working
Check the settings on your thermostat. Make sure:
- The temperature control selector is set below the current room temperature
- The system switch is on the COOL or AUTO position
- The fan switch is set to ON for continuous airflow, or AUTO if you want the blower to operate only while the air conditioner is operating
- Try to get the air conditioner or heat pump to turn on by lowering the thermostat to its lowest temperature setting.
- If the air flow out of your registers seems low, check the air filter. An extremely dirty air filter can block air flow.
- Make sure all the registers are open and not obstructed.
- Check the power disconnect switch by each unit (outdoor and indoor).
- Check the fuse or breaker at the electrical panel for both the outdoor and indoor unit.